Why isn't my SketchUp Model uploading?
If you are having trouble/receiving errors uploading your SketchUp Model, these tips might help while we take a closer look!
Note that LightStanza now has a SketchUp Extension for faster and more reliable uploads! Download it from the SketchUp Extension Warehouse.
1. Check Scale
- Make sure the scale of your model is correct before uploading.
2. Make sure all components are exploded
- Components that are not exploded will sometimes create errors while uploading.
3. Make sure all grouped items are on the same layer.
4. Hidden Geometry
- Hidden Geometry/Objects will either load successfully into your model creating undesired results or will cause your model upload to fail completely. Delete hidden geometry before uploading.
- Do not include images in the model you wish you upload.