The LightStanza Team is excited to announce a new easy-to-use streamlined software with enhanced reliability and full LEED v4 compliance. By signing up, you will have access to sweeping animations, a complete library of advanced daylight products, the most accurate and complete LEED v4 scorecard on the market, which includes all of the recent scoring updates, false color images and daylight glare probability scores, renderings, and customizable point-in-time and annual illuminance grids with the click of a button. Get started today!
Here are some of the key features:
1. Advanced Daylight Product Library: Apply advanced materials like dynamic glass to your windows to optimize your designs and simulate with cutting-edge accuracy.
2. Animations: Watch the sun sweep across your designs with the click of a button with animations of your model’s performance at the time ranges and intervals of you choice.
3. Certification-Quality Report Card: Simulate strict calculations in accordance with LEED/LM-83 standards, which are submittable to the USGBC for LEED v4 Daylight Credits. LightStanza will generate scores for both LEED v4 Options 1 and 2 so that you can submit the one that achieves the most points, and it takes into account the most recent scoring addendum.
4. Generate point-in-time analysis on the fly: Make point-in-time illuminance grids and renderings anywhere in your model at any time of the year!
5. Customizable Annual Grids: Generate annual analysis with the occupancy and target illuminance values that best suit your project goals!
6. Online 3D Viewer and Editor: Use the material paint bucket tool to choose between different material types and properties, rotate and geo-locate your model for the best daylight design and accurate weather data, turn layers on and off, and more with the easy-to-use 3D Model Editor!
7. View your scores in 3D: The online 3D viewer allows you to view your simulation results in the context of your 3D model. Easily switch between 2D and 3D analysis modes for a streamlined and well-informed design process.
8. Blinds Operation: When generating your reports, you can be sure that you are accounting for human factors and simulating with full LEED v4 Compliance. LightStanza uses IES LM-83-specified blinds operation by automatically grouping windows, controlling them independently, and providing an optimal score for the annual sDA calculation.
9. Download and share your results: Download options allow you to download your results and share them with clients, colleagues, or even the USGBC for LEED v4 Daylight Credit!